Ladies, it’s the middle of winter. It’s cold as hell and it’s raining all the time. No wonder I’m permanently wearing my Snuggie and Ugg boots. And did I say it’s cold as hell?
It’s peak season to embrace being lazy AF and binge watch Veep.
But you have to get out some time, right? Even if it’s just to pickup a daily pizza (damn, I have really let myself go).
So, here’s my 8 favourite essential lazy AF beauty hacks from around the Interwebs to make you look a little less like a gremlin.
1. Use a credit card to create the perfect wing
2. Peppermint oil + lip gloss = plump bea!
3. Pop your mascara into your bra for 5 minutes to warm it up
4. Cover your lipstick with a tissue and dust translucent powder over it for all day lips
5. The most ingenious way to use a lash curler
6. Turn any pencil eyeliner into an intense gel liner
7. Dry your hair extra fast, ditch the towel!
8. Thicken your hair with eyeshadow
Find BuzzFeed’s original 44 Lazy Girl Beauty Hacks here!
That’s it for my favourite lazy hacks! Let me know what your most lazy beauty hacks are below in the comments, and I’ll give it a go!
Now, back to Veep…